November 22, 2009

Legos and Curlers

Tietjen loves LEGO and loves to look at the booklets that comes with the sets.
He has been looking at all of Jeff's old ones.

Jeff surprised Tietjen by building one and having it on his chest of drawers so he would see it first thing when he woke up!! And he DID... Tietjen was so excited!!


Pink Curlers....... I decided to try them and see if Annie would let me put them in, and if she would leave them in.......
she loved them and I had to put them back in this morning!!



2 comments:

Erin said...

my mom always put sponge curlers in my hair while i was growing up. i'd like to see what annie's curls look like when you take them out :)

i think it's so funny how much little boys love legos! i keep telling guy he needs to get out his big bin to show parker. i know he would love it, but at the same time it would be a big mess!

The Kidd Family said...

Kolby also loves legos. Drue got out his big bin for Kolby and he sits there for hours playing with them. Thats so funny that Annie kept the curlers in her hair. I would love to see her hair when you take them out. Im sure its adorable!