December 11, 2009

Kidd family Update

Just a quick update, for those that don't know what has been going on......
Jeff has been really sick. Can't keep food down. Major stomache pains. We ended up at a Gasternologist and we are going to get a scope of his stomache done on wed (day after his birthday) They gave him some medicine which has helped tremendously and he is so happy to not be loosing his food after he eats it.
I am doing good. Somedays, I am slower getting started then other.... but for the most part I have had very little sickness feelings.
Here are few pictures of some of our Christmas Decorations.

Tietjen loves the "Christmas Button Tree" we call it, to count down till Christmas. He remembers everyday, whose turn it is (his or Annie's) to put an ornament onthe tree.

Yesterday, I was in my room, and heard a HUGE CRASH, sounding like our Christmas Tree fell over. (our tree is only like 4 feet high)
Anna Belle had accidently knocked it over. Nothing broke and she promises not to touch it again. (yah right)

Last night we got some groceries and Jeff picked out some green frosted sugar cookies.

(below) Annie is begging Jeff for a piece of his.




I hung Christmas Lights in the kids room, on their window and around the bunkbed. I only let them be on and night when they get into bed. As soon as they are asleep we turn them off.
I thought they looked so cute in their beds last night.

We are excited for Christmas. We are ever so happy that Jeff is feeling so so so much better.
We are excited that my sister is about to have her little baby (Jeff wants him to come on his birthday so he can call him "Little Jeff") Just to bug my sister!!!
Thank you to everyone that expressed their love and concern for us. We love you all so very much.





1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

We are glad that Jeff is feeling better. I will have to come up with something to bug Jeff back. Like the baby coming at 12:01a.m. on Dec. 16th!!!!!