March 1, 2010

12 more days till.....

Well it's not 12 days till Christmas, it is infact, 12 days till
my first born baby is going to be 5 years old !!
I can hardly believe 5 years has gone by.
He was born March 12th, 2005
(the day Grandma Awsumb had a Baby Shower planned - they had the shower with out us and enjoyed looking at all the cute stuff)
This picture is of 2 days after he was born. We had to stay an extra day, because they were checking on a possible infection.
He is growing up so dang fast and learning so much. He amazes us every day with his understanding and knowledge and his memory of things.
More memories of this little boy to come.... (I know Jeff honey, this just makes me cry even more)

1 comment:

PrincessKatie said...

We are having Hailey's birthday party on Tietjens actual birethday so you will hvae to tell him we are celebrating wiht him. haha I am having maqjor issues iwht Hailey turning five. At least you have Annie and another baby ont eh way. I don't and its not good. I dont' wnat her to grow up. Oh how i wish I coudl have another baby.