April 6, 2010

General Conference Weekend

General Conference, always means two things at our house....
1st - We get to listen to the Prophet
2nd - LEGOs come out (all of them)


We have about 5 gallons worth of Legos, how do we know this... because we keep them all in a Home Depo bucket that is 5 gallons big!!! and they fill up to the top!!
Jeff had his homework all done, and enjoyed some reading... he read the next book to the Fablehaven series, in one day!! Yes, yes, I know silly boy!!
Anna Belle took the opportunity to play "hair" while he was busy reading.
EASTER... well, I wasn't feel all that good. So, it was simple. They each got a basket with a little bit of candy (not to much, so that I won't eat it all) and some playdough and new coloring books. Also, my kids don't believe in the Easter Bunny, sorry, I want them to think of the Resurection of Christ more, so they know it all comes from me. The Bunny is just a fun pretend thing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

i believe guy's legos are in a 10 gallon bin. aren't they so fun?

you better make sure your kids don't break the news to other little kids. it wouldn't be very fun to deal with those parents.....