January 12, 2011

Jeff's New Job at ITD

Jeff has been hired for an Internship with "ITD" - Idaho Transportation Department -




Basicly he will help them do Engineering Stuff - I really don't understand it all.... but it will do with stuff that he has been studing... how they build the roads and take care of it.... making it all structuraly sound.... want to know more - Ask him - I try to understand, but trying to explain it, is more than I can do...





I love you Jeffrey,
Thank You for working so hard in school and your homework
so that you can take care of us always!!!
You are Amazing!!
We miss you but we know the reward of completting school
will be much greater of a blessing in our lives!!
I love you!!

1 comment:

Bingham Family said...

Congrats Jeff! We are so happy for you guys.