August 2, 2011

My Baby is Growing UP!!

This little is boy is growing up and getting quite the personality.


Like the rest of the family, he likes to have your attention!!


He thinks he is bigger than he is sometimes and yells at me when I wont let him just go off and play with the neighbor kids.




Here he discovered Grandpa Kidd's cowboy hats,

he loved wearing them, and giggled and giggled!!!





Baby & Little Einstein's has caught his attention.


Here are two seperate occations where I have gotten to just SIT for more than a second....

(i know they are wearing the same pj's but the top one was last week and the bottom pic was just this evening! - silly boy = at least he is not yelling at me)



My baby is getting less and less a baby and more and more a little boy!

love you Aiden Justice




2 comments:

Bingham Family said...

He has grown up alot since he started walking!

The Harding Family said...

he is so cute! keep the pictures coming