July 30, 2008

Cute Kids

This is nothing more than a collections of cute pictures I found while browsing through my pictures on the computer. These two keep me smiling!!



We found Anna Belle back in the tub after she was just taken out and put into pjs!

She can crawl in herself! (w/ the help of a small step stool)



Tietjen & Anna Belle just playing with Trains and watching something?



Our bike trailor puts them to sleep almost every time!!!



Tietjen singing to "High School Musical or Enchanted" with mommy & Anna Belle!!




We found Tietjen just like this one sunday afternoon... with his hands just as they are!!


I just love my kids. I am so gratful to be home with them everyday, even if they do start to as Tietjen says "drive me nuts" ! I woulnt have it any other way!!! Not for all the money in the world!

3 comments:

Drew and Michelle said...

Oh... I love the picture of them in the bike trailer... there's nothing sweeter than sleeping children. Cute, Cute Kidds!

Melissa said...

I am so excited that I can stalk you by blog now! Your pictures had me laughin so hard! The one with the pjs in the tub is classic!

The Kidd Family said...

Those are some cute pictures. I loved the ones with annie in the tub and Teitjen sleeping.