July 9, 2008

Jeff's Garden - Mickie's Daisies

If you remember from earlier this spring, when Jeff dug out the stump in our back yard... well we made that area our garden. Here is Tietjen (Picture taken today) infront of "Jeff's Garden". Every day Jeff comes home, gives us all a kiss and then heads out to see how is garden is going... we have brocolii, tomatoes, corn, zuccini, peas, some carrots, and of course potatoes!! Jeff loves his garden!!!We harvested our first broccoli Sunday night... Jeff & Tietjen love broccoli!!
I love Daisy's...... Here is my flower garden in the front of our yard. I have planted these from a plant my parents have.. two falls ago I planted the one on the left and last fall I planted the one on the right. Aren't they beautiful!!!



3 comments:

Erin said...

i'm jealous! i want a garden sooo bad. i love daisies, too! i've always wanted to plant daisies when i have a yard of my own. :)

Mandy said...

so beautiful! i love daisies!! i'm with erin - when i get a yard (if i EVER do!) i'm so planting a garden. for now my pathetic balcony planters will have to do... and if you need any help eating your broccoli give us a call! haha

PrincessKatie said...

Cool that you hav ea garden. I wish we had one. I love the Daisies too. They are one of my favorite flwoers.