October 13, 2008

Sunflower Child

Anna Belle wore her beautiful sunflower dress yesterday, despite the snow & cold. She even let me do her hair. She just looks so cute... it was hard to let her get me to take her picture!

(Thanks Aunt Wendy for our beautiful dress... we finally grew tall enough to wear it)

Eating lunch after church! (she did wear a pink button sweater ontop of the dress!)

Getting mad at me because I kept trying to take her picture!!


Playing the piano!! Don't you just love her tails!!


This morning after having pigtails - her hair was quite the flip up! Annie has learned about baby dolls. She just had to have a blanket and carries it around. We love that she is starting to play with dolls and not just wanting what ever Tietjen has. Thanks cousin Kristie for showing her how to play mommy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

i love the pigtails! and that dress is so cute...you could make it a "winter" dress by layering a white t-shirt underneath....

The Kidd Family said...

She looks so cute. I love her hair from the next day. Kenzie loves her baby dolls and has to sleep with one every night. Cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Melissa said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her pigtails! I can't wait for a little girl to play with her hair!