November 21, 2008

Annie & her baby basket

Anna Belle is her own person, I mean that she has a strong personality, as someone told me last week. She does what SHE wants to do and no one can change her mind. Which sounds more like my sister Kimberly than me.
I found this basket from a gift when Tietjen was born. I gave it to her to put her "Baby doll" in. She now carries it EVERYWHERE and it sleeps on her bed with her. (as you can see from the first set of pictures).
Also, it has become her new stool to sit on and watch her favorite "Mickey Mouse Cartoons"! Those are the only ones she will watch??? Why we don't know. Because Tietjen mostly watches Star Wars or Thomas Train.





As you can see this is a repeating incident. She loves to have her baby in it's bed! Unfortunaly the basket is starting to break... oh well. (I think Grandma & Grandpa Kidd have something better for her for Christmas!!!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hahaha!!! Your kids are great. Those basket pictures are hilarious. She has the funniest personality and I lvoe it!