November 7, 2008

Hair Hair Hair

Anna Belle has an unual amount of hair for girl her age. She just turned 18 months and people are always commenting on her hair. Most of the little girls around her age that we know.. barely have anything. I also have strangers commenting on HOW little she is.
I finally figured out that they think.. she is older than she really is.
That for a 2 or 3 year old. Yes she would be short. But she is only 1 1/2!!!
This is how she looks every morning.....
I think she will be one of those teenagers that can look through their bangs and it not annoy them!!! She doesn't even seem to mind.


So, to the bathroom to do her HAIR!!

If I let her stand on the toilet and play with the hair stuff. She stand very well for me.




TA DA!!!! The finished product. A little bit of mousse for the back curls and she is set to go!!

And my daughter has a personality all her own!!
She did this her self. Tietjen & I were in the Kitchen and she came in like this!!
(she gets it from her father :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

she makes me smile :) my hair was about like that at her age, so if that's any indication, she'll have quite a bit of hair when she gets older. my advice to you, don't EVER perm it. my mom made that bad choice (several times) & i looked like a poodle.

Cori said...

I love all her hair. I hope I get a little girl with all that hair at that age! She really is turning into such a beauty. We need to get together soon so Q can be reminded of how much of a cutie she is!

Melissa said...

I love her hair and she is such a funny little girl, the glasses are classic!

PrincessKatie said...

She is such a lucky girl to hyave s much hair. I love it! She is so cute. It was so much fun to see you guys. I wish we got to see you more. We miss you! Hailey loved playing with the kids too.

Hey I think that sweater she has on is super cute. I wonder who she got that from.....hahah

*kare* said...

She is so cute! I hope we can come and see you guys soon! We loved seeing you a few weeks ago and we miss you already!

Jake & Kim said...

Mickie your family is so cute! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog through Brookie's :D.