May 15, 2009

lazy busy days

This past week, we have had LOTS and LOTS of fun, having Jeff home.

plus he has been working on my "honey do" list every day- Thanks Babe!!


Tietjen helping Daddy, put up another panel on our fence and Tietjen wearing Anna Belle's capri pants (he thought they were his shorts - they look like spandex shorts on him- !!!!)



Our Cherry Tree is in full bloom - I love it! and Jeff has already read a 2 books -





Annie & Daddy swinging!! (don't you just love the look on her face) - Tietjen hurt his face, again. This time he fell because he didn't want to buckle up his shoes, so when he went to run, he fell flat on his nose and scraped it up really good. The poor kid won't leave it alone, he'll scratch it and then it will bleed and THE WORLD HAS ENDED as we know it - that is how dramatic he acts!!! - I know you can just imagine!!








Anna Belle & I had a Tea Party while Tietjen was at Preschool - she did really good cutting the pie for me!!



Anna Belle "pretending" to be asleep. I was making her bed and she wanted to lay down with it all on the floor while I worked on the sheets!! She loves her new bedding she got for her birthday!!

No comments: