October 5, 2009

Anna Belle Update

Annie is starting to Potty Train. She has been wearing underware this week and yesterday she even took her nap in them, and came out dry!!! She is getting so big!!!

The other day, I was sitting on my bed, she climbed up and put her arms around my neck from behind, and said "Mommy, It's me" I replied "Me Who?" and her reply, which took sometime to understand was "Princess"!!!!!!

I call her that all the time! So, Princess Annie it is now!!!!

Silly girl!!

PS - sorry no picture of Annie and the new cute princess underware - I just don't belive in posting that kind of stuff!!!! Not for anyone and every one to see!!!

2 comments:

aaron, brookie, addison and landon bedwell said...

congrats anne belle on the potty training.that's so exciting. or should i say congrats princess anna belle?!?! (hehehe)love ya

The Kidd Family said...

That is so funny that annie and Kenzie are potty training at the same time. good luck on the overnight stuff. Kenzie wakes up once sometimes twice and has to go.