October 13, 2009

an Apple my dear......

Anna Belle received this very cute "Princess" Snow White Dress for her birthday. Today she saw it hanging in her closet and insisted she wear it.
Then I dropped my apple I was about to eat, she picked it up and she wanted to have it. I couldn't help but take a picture...


Hopefully there are no 7 little men wanting to live with us... we have no room... and I for sure don't want any Prince coming off with my Princess right now!!
What a cutie!!! She is going to love Halloween when she can wear it all DAY!!!
This video is of Ann Belle pedaling her little bike. She learned much quicker than Tietjen, who was couldn't do it until last summer when he was 3!!! She is doing such a good job with Potty Training.... my baby is growing up!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Funny! I love the costume! She is so good at the pedaling! I want to get teagan a bike or a trike for christmas...who knows if he'll be able to figure it out though....

Paula said...

The Princes will be showing up before you know it! Maddi is going to her first dance, it seems like she was dressing up in princess dresses yesterday!!!

Wendy Jean said...

Glad she loves the costume! Cute pictures with the apple!

Erin said...

she is getting so big. love the picture with the apple.