January 5, 2010

Utah Vacation Trip

We got to spend 5 wonderful days and nights in Utah
visiting family and having a wonderful time!!


We went to visit my Grandma & Grandpa Johnson (my mom's mom) with my sister Brookie and her husband Aaron & their little girl Addison!!
It was fun to see them!!



New Years Eve was spent with Richard & Danielle partying till midnight and beyond!!!


Tietjen & Uncle Dallin just liked the noise makers and were asleep by 10:30 pm!!


The girls got Jeff with all the festivities!!!




Celebrating like true Mormons - Apple Cider!!!





The festivities moved onto grandpa!!




We got to party again on New Years Day at Colleen & Dennis'
I of course didn't get any pictures.... I borrowed this from my sister-in-law's blog!!
The kids had lots of fun playing inthe bunkbed room!! Playing with all the toys!!!

We had so much fun and enjoyed seeing every one!!
We love you all tons!!!

1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

It was really good to see you guys. Kolby couldnt stop talking about you and your family. He was a little upset when he found out we werent going to Grandpa Kidds with you. Thanks for coming and seeing what is done at our place.