May 12, 2010

Baby Aiden Update

Monday, I went in for a check up Ultra Sound. The lady was so nice, she did a 3D ultrasound for us and gave us pictures. This was the best she could get, because he had his head down and feet up at my ribs, and was positioned with his back to my stomach, like a little frog.
We were able to see his face and she pointed out his hair, and we could see he had Jeff's "beak lip" (where his top lip comes down further and more prominent) both Tietjen & Annie have it.
Everything looked really good and we are very relieved that he is doing good. He weighs about 5lbs right now (give or take 30%) I just hope he doesn't come out 9lbs!!
We are getting very very very excited for him to join our little family! Jeff can hardly wait to hold him. Jeff is guessing that he will come June 21st (which is a monday) Tietjen was born on a Saturday (at 9:49am), Annie was born on a Sunday(at 10:49 am), so he thinks Aiden will follow the trend and be born on a Monday!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

it's getting so close! i highly doubt you'll have a 9 pounder!

The Kidd Family said...

Aww how cute! I cant believe its only a month and a half! we cant wait to see the little guy!

Wendy Jean said...

aren't the 3-D ultrasounds amazing? I had the chance to be a test subject at Siemens Technology when I was pergnant with Awsumb before they were out on the market. Unfortunatly I ended up on best rest the last two months and my doctor wouldn't let me go back.

Paula said...

That is so cool! I can't wait to see him for real!!!

Michelle said...

How exciting! The 3-D ultrasound is so neat! Can't wait for his big debut!