July 29, 2010

I cut Annie's hair

Anna Belle and I had many many many fights about her hair. It is long and has natural curl like mine, and gets tangled badly. I use adult conditoner and alot of it, trying to get the tangles out when I wash her hair. Then trying to do it, she hates it and it is another fight. Her hair will be the same way for 2 or 3 days, just because it don't want to deal with the drama. Well.... yesterday I had had it and............... I CUT it.

I was washing her hair and she was yelling and not siting still and I put into a pony tail and SNIP. Well, that is not the best way to do it. I know that, I was just in the heat of the moment. So, it was awful looking and crooked.

I called bawling to Jeff, then ran across the street to my neighbor Emily Ward and she came and fixed it for me. (She has two daughters)

It is very short, much shorter than I ment, but It will grow.





She looks so grown up now.






4 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

We have the same problem with Kenzie and tangles. Do you use any childrens shampoo with detangler? That really works for us and then I use adult conditioner on her after. I think she looks cute with short hair! It looks a lot thicker!

Erin said...

at least she looks really cute & sassy :)

Wendy Jean said...

OMG that pony was so long! but she looks cute!

Bingham Family said...

I like it short!