July 11, 2010

One Month Old

Aiden is now One month old, as of yesterday.
He is doing really good. He even has slept durning the night for 3 hour period. I am so excited to wake up and find out that I slept for 3 hours together!! I LOVE IT!!!
Tietjen has a new friend. His name is Adam. He lives at the end of our street. Adam is almost 2 years older than Tietjen, but.... they have the same type of personality. So, they are getting along GREAT!! In fact, they WANT to play together. Adam comes over and asks to play with Tietjen. They are having fun togther. Tietjen rides on the back of Adam's bike.
My baby is growing up.



*********************************

UPDATES

*************************************

For the 4th, we just stayed home and did our own fire works. The kids had fun watching them go off!! I am just glad it is ALL over. I was getting tired of hearing all the other neighbors (teenagers) do fireworks at 2 in the morning.



We also had a wonderful suprise, Richard, Dallin & Sarah came up and spent the night with us.

We really enjoyed spending time with them!!











I love this picture.
Like Father Like Son



We are doing well. We are enjoying the summer and the time we get to spend with Jeff.

No comments: