March 17, 2011

Our New Homein Pocatello

We officially have lived in Pocatello for a month now....my sister got after me, for not putting up any pictures of our new place.
We live in a duplex. Split Level. We have the left side of the building (if you are facing it)
We are # A

Anna Belle got mad at something, as I was trying to take the picture.
She is definitely a girl... attitude

Here is from the road.... it is a little lane that holds the 3 buildings.
We are the middle building.

We were heading to the bus stop to pick up Tietjen.

My big Kindergardener. He got his report card today, and he had (+) on EVERYTHING and (3) which mean he was at or above average.

The teacher told me that he does very well, he has a really good memory (we knew this) and she was really impressed with him.

We think he is quite amazing our selfs!!




More of our new home to come.
This is what I got so far, and I need to clean first before I take pictures of the inside!!



No comments: