March 15, 2011

Year SIX !!!!

IT FIANLLY CAME>>>>>
Tietjen's 6th Birthday!!!


My parents came down and we had cake & icecream and walked
to the park near by and flew kites!!
One of Tietjen's friends at school drew this on his arm for his birthday.... My baby is getting bigger and bigger.
He rides a bus to school, stays all day long, eats lunch at school... what will I
do next year when it is everyday and not just 2 days of the week...(wish Anna Belle was old enough for kindergarden, she is so bored- hopefully we will have funds for Preschool,
Mommy Preschool just isnt as fun. My kids are just way to social and want more)

I love you my first born - You are my Tietjen !!!!

2 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Happy Birthday Tietjen! We hope you had a wonderful day!

Wendy Jean said...

Happy Bday Tietjen, we hope you received our package!