August 26, 2009

4 year old afternoon Preschool......

Today was Tietjen first day of Preschool.
4 year old afternoon Preschool, is what he will make you say.
During the summer when I told him he was going back to Preschool, he was confused, he had already done that. I explained, that this year it is for 4 year olds, and that he is going in the afternoon, instead of the morning, like last year.
So.... that is what we must call it!!!!!


Getting him to look at the camera and hold still and not be silly... will it ever happen?
(Doubt it - his father won't even do it)


My BIG boy going to school!!!

(Okay, I was just looking over my blog, and the Abba Song was playing.... I didn't cry when I took him, but now I am)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hola Hermana!

This is Cathy Schaller (Alton). I just found you via Google.

You have a beautiful family.

I was looking for you because I have been thinking of taking a trip back to Guatemala--really want to go with my family, but not sure when that will happen (three small kids). Anyway, the alternative thought I've been toying with is to go sometime this fall on a trip to check it out, see what it would be like to travel there with kids. Obviously, it would take some planning, and I can tell from this that you do have a busy life. But would you be interested and is there any possibility? I could probably even pay for a plane ticket for you :) It just sounds like more fun--and safer--than traveling alone.

You can email me at Cathy@darkmist.net.

Even if there's no possibility of your going it would be great to hear from you.

PrincessKatie said...

He ios so cute. Next time I visit my friend I aM GOING TO HAVE TO come see you guys too!

The Harding Family said...

good luck Tietjen! Kristie is so glad that they will both go to kindergarten together. even if it is in wyoming. to her she is doing it together with Tietjen