August 14, 2009

Tauphaus Park Zoo

Yesterday we went to the Zoo with my Mom!!
We haven't gone yet all summer so, we stole my mom away from work (THANKS Dad) and spent 1 1/2 hours looking at animals and watching how excited Tietjen & Anna Belle were to see them all!!

(Anna Belle has a funny face because she was "Roaring" for us)
Annie loved the Lions - she wanted to climb up high to see them.



The Tiger Statue was hot - That is why I am holding her.



"What come out of a large egg....
apparently TWO little coo-koos!!"





Tietjen was excited to brush the goats.... he had no fear or hesitancy. Must be from seeing my sister Jillyn's last year!!

Annie liked the ones laying down that didn't walk away from her.


My Mom Jill & Annie walking across the bridge into the Asia Exhibits
We also saw the new Asian Bears that we got earlier this spring!!
We had lots of fun.
Tietjen was sad because they were cleaning out the otter area and they were not there to see!!
Thanks Mom for coming with us!! We had a blast!!!

4 comments:

*kare* said...

Sounds like the kids had fun! When was the first time you took them to the zoo? I am debating when to take Garrett. Hope to see you guys soon!

PrincessKatie said...

Cute3 pictures looks like you had a great time.

The Kidd Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we still had the lions at our zoo. We went today and saw the baby giraffe and baby snow leopard. We cant wait until the baby elephant is out and can see it.

Paula said...

Oh I miss going to the Zoo! We haven't been in a long time! That's what happens when they grow up! I need to take Jacob soon! Looks like you guys had fun!