September 10, 2009

Before and After

We have finshed painting..... the end results......
REMEBER our "Papricka Red" Kitchen.....


The New and majorly IMPROVED look........

(so much lighter.... forgive the mess... I hadn't cleaned up totally)
REMEMBER,..... my bad choice of a blue walll........
TADA>>>>>>>>

matches the kitchen... much more flow and makes it feel larger......

Aloe Green curtin....minimal decorations....




I love my front room and kitchen. It is still not perfect.... someday I rather had just one couch that can fit more than two people... but we do what we can and just enjoy life!!!

3 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

It looks really good! I cant wait to be able to paint.

Erin said...

it looks good. congratulations on finally getting it done !:)

The Harding Family said...

Way nice! I can't wait to paint my purple kitchen...not my choice! YOu did a good job!