September 17, 2009

Big Brother

Earlier this Spring one of the boys from our ward,who really wanted a dog, but his parents don't. Started comming to over to play with Jax (our dog).
Tietjen of course wanted to play also.... which resulted in this new friendship!!
Jared is Tietjen's favorite person in the whole world!!
He is Tietjen's big brother.
Jared and his friends (one is our neighbor) were in our front yard playing football. Jared lets Tietjen play with them.... for the first bit he carried him. (I think he got to tired, so Tietjen just ran along with him)





Jared wants a little brother (his mom says they are done with having any more kids)
So they sort of have adopted each other.
Jared helps me out all the time, during Primary and Activites, keeping Tietjen with him and keeping him entertained.

I love this picture... you can see how much he loves and looks up to Jared.

In fact, after we went into eat dinner, Tietjen went and put on his bball cap (as you can see Jared is wearing one and it's even the same color)

THANKS Jared for you help with Tietjen.

You are a GREAT big Brother.

(so did any of you think, I was going to tell you I was pregnant... no I am not... not yet at least... give me a month)

3 comments:

Erin said...

so i take it you're trying then?

Melissa said...

I love Jared! We taught him in primary and he is a gem! Good luck with having another babe, FUN!

PrincessKatie said...

I was thinking it might have been an annoucment too. Are you guys really trying now?