June 24, 2008

Annie the ...... no words to explain her !


Anna Belle is a unique little girl... her hair is getting so long I was able to put it into pony tails!! She hates me doing her hair.. when I say " Annie, lets do your hair" She runs away shaking her head.

I just love the expressions on her face!!


We are sitting here, watching Daddy & Tietjen clean up the yard!



GO DADDY GO !!! GO TIETJEN GO!!!



When Tietjen was this age, we have a picture of him eating pizza also.... just had to capture it with her.... plus do you like her newest scrape... she fell on one of the trains... we still have not been able to get a clear face for her year old pictures... maybe someday!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

i love the piggy tales!

The Kidd Family said...

Her hair is getting pretty long

The Kidd Family said...

One more thing, on your birthday list I think Annies birthday is wrong. I am pretty sure she wasnt born in 2008. lol

Drew and Michelle said...

Oh she's so adorable! I'm anxiously waiting for this day with Emily... although I still think its a ways off!

Mandy said...

hey mickie!! super cute blog! i'm so glad we're blog friends now! can't wait to see more pics of the fam. xo

mandy