June 5, 2008

Chalk it Up

Tiejen and I spent some time outside, while Anna Belle was taking a nap.
I draw him pictures and he "gets in and plays in them". I know he is a silly boy.
This one is of his room. As you can see on his face, he laid down on the bed I drew.
He is sitting in his rocking chair I drew, right now.??? He is silly!!!

He told me to draw him "dinner" so I drew a turkey

which he is eating at this moment, cake, punch and his cup.


He is drinking from his cup.


And of course we ALWAYS draw a Train. He is sitting in it

and pulling the whistle and saying"Whooo Whoo!"

OH, and his outfit he picked out himself!

Thanks Uncle Drue & Aunt Shantel for the Chalk as his birthday present!

3 comments:

Erin said...

that's so funny.... i love his outfit.

The Kidd Family said...

He is too cute. I love the one where he is leaning down taking a drink.

PrincessKatie said...

Wow you are a good Mommy and draw some super cute pictures. I Love it. I am mean and just let haiey scribble and make a boat as she thinks. Gotta love side walk chalk!