June 17, 2008

Tietjen's First Running Away

Last night Tietjen became very upset and told us that he was "going away". It all began because he has a cut on his finger and he wanted another bandaid. I told him that he needed to take a bath first, then he could have a bandaid. That was not good enough for him... after 4 or 5 times going over this, he bacame so angry that he ran out the door, yelling and crying " I am going away" . I ran back in to get the camera, I wanted to capture his first "running away" I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Here they are exactly like I took them......

Here he is running to our neighbors yard....
Here he is standing there.. Jeff is trying to talk with him... he is crying...
Here he is running toward the other neigbor on the opposite side of the first neighbor.. so he ran back along the sidewalk, behind the van......


Here he is running back into the house... I guess that was as far as the "running away" went.
Oh, and he is still crying....

I love this boy... he makes life wonderful and fun and a HUGE lesson in Patience!

1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

That is way to fuuny. I hope when Kolby "runs away" for the first time I remember to get my camera.