June 11, 2008

Five Years and still going STRONG

It's our 5th Anniversary. We were married on Thurday, June 12th, 2003


These are some pictures from our wedding -


Thanks to Paula and her kids for putting these together. They are the cutest!!













So I thought I would share a little about Jeff & I and the past five years.





Where we meet: Leatherby's, Taylorsville, Utah - May 2000


How long dated: Technically like a month before we were engaged- December 2002

(both served a mission during this time frame of meeting and becomming engaged)


Proposed: Like 3 times - once at my parents house, after asking my fathers permission. Then once at the Salt Lake Temple and then I recieved my ring at the Jordan River Temple.


Married: We were married in the Salt Lake Temple, for all TIME & ETERNITY - I love knowing that I get him FOREVER!!!


How many different places lived: We have lived in 2 apartments (Taylorsvile, Utah), 1 condo(Murray, Utah), 1 duplex (Pocatello, Idaho), and 1 house(Idaho Falls, Idaho).


Greatest Memory : Every day... just being with Jeff is fun, exciting, and full of laughter. Having two children - that look exactly like their father and ACT like him aslo!!!


Hardest Memory: Trying to get pregnant with Tietjen (took over a year), then misscarrying. Then misscarrying again before getting pregnant with Anna Belle.


Future Plans: Enjoying each day as it comes (especially this summer when he has no school) and just knowing that I am his wife for ever.


Supporting Jeff, as his finishes school, in 3 more years hopefully. Get pregant again.... closer to when Anna Belle will be 3 years old .(I want more time before I have more kids) Then going where ever life takes us.. to Utah or to California..to Virginia... I am up for the Adventure. I love change!!




I love being maried to Jeffrey. He is the greatest and most wonderful man. I love him so deeply. He is the most wonderful father, loves to spend time with his children. They love him lots also.



Here is Tietjen only a few months old


He is best dad ever!!



Here we are camping - We love doing all we can together!!





Anna Belle is born - our family keeps growing

3 comments:

Erin said...

happy anniversary!

Erin said...

ps. jeff looks like such a baby in your wedding photos, haha.

Drew and Michelle said...

So cute... you know I love digital scrap! Happy Anniversary you two!