August 28, 2008

Tietjen's First Day of PreSchool


My Baby started Preschool TODAY!!!

Today was Tietjen's first day. He was so excited. Last night he helped daddy shine his shoes (he got them dirty yesterday) and we got his backpack already with his supplies.


This morning we had to force him to eat his breakfast... he never eats real well in the morning. He was already to go in the outfit that he picked out.

Isn't that the most ADORABLE face you have ever seen!!



Here we are at his school... it was so bright he had a hard time looking at me for the picture.


We tried to shade him with our shadows. It looks quite funny.

Tietjen goes to school from 8:20 am to 10:20 am. Today he told me that he played in the sandbox and not the outside big toys. That he got to play music with the the triangle thing. (He wanted to take it home) He said he liked it alot. I sure missed him alot. Annie & I went grocery shopping while he was in school.... WOW to have just one child again in a store.. such ease!

He is my big boy. I love him lots. And I only cried a little.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

awww!! wow! i can't believe he's off to preschool. where does he go to preschool at? he is so cute. i love his first day of school outfit! good for you only crying a little! :)

Drew and Michelle said...

Congrats to Big Boy Tietjen! Its soo cool to go to school! And he is definately a cool little dude!

Erin said...

how fun for him to start pre-school..except, i think you wrote down the times wrong 8:20 am to 10:20 pm is an awful long time to be at school.... :)

PrincessKatie said...

That looks like he is so excited to start. IT makes me oh so sad that ourkids are old enough to be in preschool. Hailey starts in a few weeks and will be gone twice a week for two and a half hours. ITs going t obe so wierd to not have her with me. Enjoy the time you get to spend alone wiht Annie!