December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

If anyone is reading this I am impressed..... I have not looked at anyones BLOG all week.

We have been working on treats for neighbors... 10 inches of snow comming down.....waiting for Daddy to come home from work each night (it has been wonderful - no school) and I sewed pj's for the kids to have tonight.....


Tietjen and Anna Belle looking out the window waiting for Daddy to come. (We have a tradition to always wave out the window each morning when Daddy leaves or when one of us leaves)


I decided I wanted to sew pj's for the kids this year.... I was up till 11 pm last night finishing them. (I should have started earlier) - Thanks to my neighbor Julie Hawkes who let me come over a couple of nights (late) to help me figure out my problems with sewing. (I am still learning)
I think they are cute and they are fuzzy on the inside. - Not perfect but hey who wants perfect anyways. !!!

Merry Christmas to all and lots of Fun in the morning! Love the Kidds


1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

The pjs are so cute. Merry Christmas