December 18, 2008

SNOW... snow... SNOW

We have been getting snow everyday since last Saturday. I have been searching for where I put their snow clothes and couldn't find them. Yesterday I let Tietjen & Annie run a muck in the play room (picture to come later) as I was busy reading "Twilight" for the first time. (it took me two days)

So as I had them helping me clean things up. I found their snow suits hanging in the playroom closet. (We keep our church clothes & extra coats there) So, Tietjen wanted to go out side and play.

It was almost 5 pm, the sun was setting. But we had a fun few minutes.


Anna Belle LOVES the snow. She was the one that didn't want to come in.
Tietjen made his snow angel... than Jax came bounding up to see what he was doing and ruined it.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I bet you guys are really feeling the Christmas spirit with all that white stuff. It is SO weird to have no snow at christmas time!

Erin said...

how fun to play in the snow & nice to have a yard to let the kids run in! :)

The Kidd Family said...

It looks like they had fun, my kids dont like the snow to much