December 8, 2008

Christmas is Comming...the Goose is getting Fat

Everyone else was showing off their Christmas Decorations.. so I joined into.
( I am only showing about 1/2 of my decorations...I have more)
Our TREE is fake and only about 3 feet tall. We put it on a table to keep it out of reach. Some day when funds are available.. I want a REAL one each year!! I like to collect what ever decoration I can get... Jeff's favorite is the Santa Football player.. it is his from younger years!
Last year my sis Brookie and her hubby Aaron gave us this Mickey Mouse train to go around the tree. As you see it is not around the tree.... to many little fingers.
I like to collect Nativity Scences like most Christmas lovers... these are one from my mom.


This one my Mother-In-Law Colleen has been giving me.



This is my most treasured one... I bought it in Guatemala when I was on my mission. They are made out of clay and hand detailed. I LOVE IT!!



We had some Christmas Cheer and made GREEN frosting for some graham crackers. As you can see Annie's hair got into her face and then into her frosting!!
(her shirt says "I'm on Santa's Nice list")



Tietjen Loves to eat FROSTING... a true sugar lover like his momma!!



We let Tietjen pick out the ordament each morning for the Advant Calander from Mema. He wants so badly to put the star on, he has a few times.

3 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Such cute decorations. We havent collected anything in the past but I really want to start. Those must have been some really good cookies.

Erin said...

cute decorations & i love your header ;)

Mandy said...

.........

wow. i'm speechless.

seriously. your house and decorations are so cute, they make my two decorations that i bothered to put up look like junk yard fodder.

i want to hang out with you!! can i come over?? will you come over?? i promise to bring twilight!!!