April 29, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday - Anna Belle

Today my baby is TWO years old - wow!!
Of course, she was up the same time, she always is up - 6 am

We let her see her gifts - then Jeff & I went back to bed, while Tietjen & Annie played, watched TV and appartently ate all the cookies out of the pantry -

We gave her a doll bunkbed - for all her many dolls
a washer/dryer playset (given to me from my neighbor)
and some doll bottles - gotta keep them feed!!


Tietjen gave her a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloringbook


Annie's favorite were all the balloons !!


Tietjen liked helping feed the babies

Such a mommy

Hmmm - tastes good!!
Just now, as I was working on this post - Tietjen & I couldn't find Annie - I opened up the back door to find Anna Belle had crawled through the two different doggie doors and was out inthe yard playing with Jazx -
When I asked her if she had shoes on.... she showed me she did -----
The play shoes my parents gave her for her birthday - silly girl





Happy Birthday - Princess - we love you so verry much!!

2 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Happy Birthday Annie. We sent a card but were not to good at sending them out on time so hopefully it will be there soon. Its kinda funny, I did Kenzies hair today a little like you did Annies and was just about to post some pics.

Erin said...

that's too funny that she called through the doggy doors...although that would make me a little nervous. Happy birthday Annie!