April 28, 2009

We got Annie!!!

Anna Belle - what a whirl wind of a girl!!


She has always had the most beautiful BIG blue eyes (now a bit a grey in them)




Getting a good smile out of her is all on her MOOD!!

Annie is a MAMA's girl through and through - but she knows how to play the "daddy's girl" card very well. If mommy wont give in - maybe daddy will!!
(Jeff loves to sleep with the sleeping babbies)
HAIR HAIR HAIR - this girls hair grows very fast - just like her mommy's - for a year it was always in her face - and now I HAVE to do it up or food will be in it - I have fun doing different things (sometimes) - This past sunday I acctually did a small french braid with the top hair - there is so much of it!



There are so many more pictures, but I don't want to bore - plus all my 2007 pictures are on our broken harddrive - someday I will get them off - someday -
Love ya baby Girl - you are 1 in a million

3 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday annie! we love you :)

Drew and Michelle said...

I like when you mentioned you call her Banana Belle... she's soo adorable... and I love the pig tails! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

*kare* said...

She is such a cutie!