April 15, 2009

work in progress........

I have been working on my kitchen since January.
I painted two coats of primer, to cover up the deep "paprika" red. Two coats of "bone white" and two coats of "Stewart House Brown"
I applied one coat of "bone white" with gloss to the window frames and I am starting to finish the rest of the trim work today.
I went with BLUE as my accent color, because I already had the curtins, they are from the front room.



The backslash area, I will not be painting, because it needs the drywall replaced, we have had some water damage.
In the end, I want a tile backsplash.
I am excited to get it all done and put up some decor.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks SO good, I LOVE the colors your chose. I am totally impressed with your work!

Paula said...

Looks great!!!

Aubrey Bevan said...

We just finished our kitchen too, what a pain, but nice to be done. You kitchen looks great.