April 27, 2009

my little Annie girl

A week before Anna Belle was born, we had Chinese Food... my fortune cookie said...

"A short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share."

We kept that fortune, which is in a photo frame with the picture of Annie & Tietjen (further down)


She has been our blessings, endurance, and trial of faith.




Anna Belle was born April 29th - at 10:09 am - how much she weighted and how long she was I don't remember - I would have to look. All I know that is that it took only 3 pushes and out she came, unlike the FOUR hours of pushing to get my Tietjen boy out!!



Tietjen loved his little sis from the begining - I just wish he would stop teasing her -
I feel like she has been 2 years old for a couple of months, so this is not shocker to me right now - my little Drama Queen with MAJOR attitude! - Love ya banana belle~~




The music on my blog, is dedicated to my little girl -(on my playlist) - turn your volume up to hear it, if its off
**Gilmore Girls theme song - is a fav of mine - I want a mother daughter relationship like Lorili & Rory - just even better because of the gospel.
**"Butterfly Kisses" (- always makes me cry and think of my little sweet girl - I love her so very much!

**Slipping through my fingers (Abba) - I just liked the movie "Mama Mia" another great Mother Daughter example - Annie is my bestest friend ever - I hope to keep that going!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

She is the cutest!!! My kids just laugh every time we look at her pictures on the blog!!! I can't listen to Slipping Through My Fingers... I skip that one every time because it makes me bawl!!!!
Enjoy every minute! She will be grown up in a blink of an eye! Happy Birthday cute little girl!!!!