June 12, 2009

and the Rain came down down down......

We have had rain for over a week now.... It reminds me of when I lived in Washington (the state) when I was 8... it rained all the time... the only good thing was the blackberries that grew EVERYWHERE!!!

We are getting a bit bored of being inside the house.



(Anna Belle & Tietjen playing blocks - Annie just likes to line them up on the window - Tietjen is getting good at using his imagination and builinding things)
......................see were are BORED>>>>>

I walked into the front room, Annie was like this.
She told me " I up down" (the word side was sort of inthere but it mostly sound like up/down)


Since all this lovely rain (which is wonderful for our grass and garden) we have been with out a vehicle... Jeff can't ride his motorbike in this... so we are STUCK in the house... and right now my kids are yelling at each other - PLEASE SUN COME!!!

1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

I know what you mean, we have had rain all week too. We are sick of being cooped up. Today looks like its nice outside although I havent been out so I dont know if its cold. It is supposed to start raining again tomorrow though.