June 30, 2009

Fun Filled Saturday

Saturday we went to the Primary Activity at the Temple Grounds.

Jeff had to work, so my mom came with me to help with the kids.

Anna Belle had fun drinking out of the waterfountain.
There are no pictures of Tietjen because he was mad that we were not playing games!


Then, we went to Blackfoot for a quick visit to my sister Jillyn and her cute little family of boys!!
Bryan (my nephew) showed us how he can climb a tree!



Tietjen & Anna Belle look out at the cows!



Anna Belle was so cute and pretty. She had fallen asleep on the drive down and when she woke up the first thing she saw were the cows in the field. She was so excited!




Caleb (nephew) was so cute he kept trying to do what Anna Belle was doing!


Tietjen & Blake (nephew - I know she has three boys!)
Climbing a bigger tree!




No comments: