June 12, 2009

Happy 6 - Jeffrey my love

We have been married for 6 years as of today
love ya babe!!!
We have lived in.... Taylorsville, Murray(2 dif places), Pocatello, & Idaho Falls


We have had 2 apartments, 1 condo, 1 duplex, & 1 home

ALL OUR OWN!!!


We have been pregnant 4 times - 2 kids came about of it -




I would never change ANYTHING that we have gone through.... we are where we need to be in life and what we need to be doing!!

Thanks Jeff for loving me (even if I don't cook like your mom & mema)

Love ya BABE!!!




(I used our Wedding pictures, because we looked so much more cute than, then we do now!!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

yay!!! happy anniversary! and for the record, i think you guys look even better now than you do in those gorgeous wedding pics. xo

Paula said...

Oh you guys are so cute! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!