June 9, 2009

TOFW

Last Friday & Saturday I got to enjoy my Mother's Day gift... I went to "Time Out for Women" presented by Deseret Book, with my Mom & my sister Jillyn.
We attended at the ISU Holt Arena in Pocatello!!! (then we spent the night in Blackfoot at Jillyn's home) So I got to have a mini vacation - it was great!!



It was the BEST time ever!! Just a spiritual uplift through laughter and music!!
We heard music from Hillary Weeks (I took a pic with her -on my mom's camera - so I'll get it posted later), Jenny Jordan Frogley, and Abe Mills.
Speakers from Brad & Debi Wilcox, Michael Wilcox, Emily Freeman, Wendy Ulrich, and Chris Stewart.
It was time well spent - we plan on making this a tradition with my mom and sisters. Thanks Mom for the new CD!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! that sounds so cool! i didn't even hear a peep about that going on- you always know all of the cool stuff happening around town! you need to hook a sister up with some of your inside info! haha. it sounds amazing. the only vacation i'm going to get this summer is @ girls camp in a few weeks. and i don't really consider it vacation unless there is a hot shower, so... :) xoxo