January 1, 2009

Happy 2009 New Year

This year has been such a fun one!! We have had so many blessings given to us. We are truely thankful and look forward to a new year and lots of new experiences.
Tietjen has grown so big this year. He turned 3 in March with a love of Trains and by summer's end was obsessed with Star Wars also. He tells me he likes them both and he does play with both. Preschool has really helped him grow up. He is so "mature" and yet he is the biggest goof ever. He has skinned out, from that stocky little boy. Already I need to unpick his pants again. I can't keep up with him (good thing I bought pants with already cuffs so I can lengthen them)
Such a smile this boy has!!
Anna Belle has changed the most. She started out the year with learning to walk. Now she can walk, talk, and fight back with her brother. She holds her own quite well. She speaks in full sentences when she talks or you cant understand a word she says.
My Baby is no longer a Baby!!
I love my family so much and look forward to a new year of lots of FUN changes!!


1 comment:

JaNan Brown said...

How cute. I love seeing them through the year.