January 22, 2009

Silly Silly Anna Belley!!!

Anna Belle is as SILLY as they come. Here are a collection of pictures I have taken this past month of her "strong personality" (their nursery teacher told me that about my kids)


Please don't be alarmed at the no shirt.... she was just sporting a style!!
Her princess tiara from Santa... to bad the dog found it and tore it apart.
SHe has a "thing" for hats....this red one is from Grandpa Awsumb
(it's Jeff's, but Annie HAS to wear it)


Another famous look of DEATH!!



I know, I know... what is she doing... she wanted me to put the baby blanket on her head and then the hat on.... really I am dead honest about this.. it was ALL HER!!

I know she is silly and has a attitude like a teenager.. but she is so stinkn' cute.
Both Tietjen & Annie has been sick this week... she wanted me just to hold her... she never wants that!!!


1 comment:

The Kidd Family said...

She is so cute. I hope they get feeling better soon.