January 24, 2009

WOW!!!! Winter is BACK!!

The MOST AMAZING thing happend yesterday.......
it SNOWED!!!

We dressed the kids up and let me get some engery out today, we played with our neighbor kids the "Wards" they live across the street. Their dad was building a snowman for them. We all helped.

(This is Tietjen in the RED coat)

The finshed prodject

Anna Belle posing for me in the snow... okay really she fell and was eating it, I just got the pictures when she turned to look at me!!



Jeff hooked up Jax (our dog) to a sled... Annie and our nieghbor Hailee took a ride down the side walk with Jax pulling them. These two girls liked it more than the boys did!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a great video clip! How fun to play in the snow, I'm so jealous.

Mandy said...

hahaha. So fun! Jax is such a trooper. haha.