January 29, 2009

Tietjen's turn

I thought I would do a blurp on Tietjen, since I recently did one on Anna Belle

Tietjen is almost 4 years old and his understanding and imagination has just taken off!! He loves to help me (with some things... never cleaning up his toys) and he loves to LAUGH and have FUN!

Tietjen helped me make fresh OJ from the last of our oranges we bought a huge box from a neighbor girl. We juiced 25 oranges because they needed to be eaten. He had fun helping me.


I am a HUGE fan of Musical Movies... I don't mean High School Musical. I mean "Sound of Music" "Annie" Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" "Mary Poppins" "Hello Dolly" "White Christmas" , those type of REAL musicals.
Tietjen loves to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. At one point Dick Van Dyke sing a song about a Bamboo Stick. Tietjen went into the play room and got his light sabor, a Hat, and a stool . So that he could sing and dance along with him too. (Nothing like the movie... but great Imagination building there)
Tietjen & Anna Belle love to put their aprons on and "make me dinner" . I always get a donut in a pot.???? Then Tietjen will ask me " Mommy, will you play house with me? " My answer is " I play house all the time!"

2 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

So cute. What imaginations they have.

Erin said...

did you make those aprons? so cute! i need to make one for parker because he LOVES to help in the kitchen.