January 12, 2009

Hi Ho ! Hi Ho ! off to school Jeff goes !!


Today was the first day of another semester.... He is officially a Junior!!
YAYAYAYAY!! Only two more years!!!!


We took him to the bus stop (classes are in Pocatello) this morning at 7 am (which ment we got up at 6 am) Which also means... I HAVE THE VAN!!!!! I am so verry excited. I never get the van until the weather warms ups!!!!


This Semester he is taking..... Spanish, Engineering Physics II, Material & Measurement and Lab, some other Engineering class & Math class (I can't remember what they were called) In total is he taking 18 credits!!


Good Luck Jeff!!!!


Jeff didn't want me to take his picture... so I got a quick one before we headed out this morning!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

that is a huge schedule...good luck jeffie! :)