February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my birthday and since I hardly show anything of me on here.... I wanted to brag about my self and give a little info about me also!! So here is my version of 25 things about ME!!

I was born in Albequerque, New Mexico. We lived about 60 miles from there in a place called "Bluewater Village" It was established by my ancestors the Tietjens. We lived in New Mexico, Rexburg, Idaho; Washington (state) and Idaho Falls.


This was our "mickey mouse club" for the town parade!!




I am the oldest of 4 daughters



my parents took us camping and on small vacations as much as possible!!






I was baptised by my father when I was 8 years old in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saits. ( I love the gospel, it is my life line of sanity and the peace I have, surviving this crappy world we live in)






I graduated from Ricks College with an Associates degree in 2000 (same year Jeff graduated High School) and I served a mission in Guatemala City South Mission.





I have been married for 5 1/2 years to my wonderful hubby Jeffrey Kidd.


I have 2 children: Tietjen & Anna Belle.

Whom my life would not be complete with out!!!


4 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

That was so fun to read about you. Happy Birthday.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVED that post. I love you and your sisters in the 80's, yeah baby! I bet you guys had way too much fun growing up. :)

Erin said...

happy birthday! hope you had a fantastic day :)

Paula said...

Hey...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love the old pix of you,Funny stuff! We are so glad you are in the Fam!