February 6, 2009

sun, snow, and water fun

The sun was shining so we took advantage of our boredom and went outside to play in the snow and get some needed exercise.

Tietjen brings all his snow stuff out on the porch, because he was not getting ready when Anna Belle & I were.


Anna Belle looks so cute .... such snow bunny... but wait she isn't all that cute when she disobeys mommy.

(she likes to lay down and eat the snow)

Mommy said " STAY OUT OF THE WATER" Anna Belle ended up falling down because of her fat suit and then she can't get up. I had to take this picture before I helped her out and into the house to strip down. She was soaked through her pants also!! Silly girl!!
And that ended our playing in the snow!!

3 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

Wow I cant believe you guys still have that much snow. My kids cant wait until it gets warm so they can be outside all the time.

PrincessKatie said...

Cute pictures. We still have snow at our house but its sort of yucky so I am mean and won't let Hailey play in it. I love Anna Belle all bundled up!

Paula said...

Too cute! I can't wait for spring!!!! I love the snowsuits