February 16, 2009

my birthday present!!

With the money I received from my birthday, I bought paint to redue my kitchen!!! I am way excited!!! The lady that lived here before had painted in it "Paprika Red" (I know this because I found the paint can)


It was way way way to dark and I hated how it looked with the cabinets.
With the Christmas money from Jeff's Grandma Kidd, I bought primer and have been working on that every so often.
So with some advice from my wonderful mother-in-law Colleen, I am painting the bottom a dark brown and the top the same as the rest of the house "Bone White" with a high gloss bone white for the trim. I was so excited that the night after we bought the paint I started to see how it was going to look. The small and simple things, that is what life is really made of!!!



This is a picture of Tietjen.... he let me do his hair.... he never lets me do it. Once I did and he cried for an hour!! Doesn't he look so handsome with his hair done!

He told me that he looks like he has carrots on his head!????

No comments: