July 20, 2009

Home Improvements...

Jeff had a 3 day weekend which we spent building shelfs in our backroom to hold all our food storage and stuff.... we spent Thursday evening and ALL day Friday working on it. We finally finished at 10:40 pm Friday night!!!





We cleaned out all our stuff..... and I even learned to use some of the tools.








Jeff worked very hard in getting it all togther. I helped out allot also. In the end we had to borrow our neighbors drill because we had ran both batteried dead and we wanted to finsh.



FINAL RESULTS>>>>>>>>










We now have all our food storage in one spot and lots of room to keep it growing. Plus room for all my crafts and decorations. I love it. Thanks Jeff !!







4 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, good job Jeff! It is so nice to have a place to store stuff! I want to know how long it took Jeff to climb out of that bottom shelf!! HaHa

Jennie said...

The shelfs look great. You are a woman after my own heart. Cory just helped set up shelfs in our storage room and I had fun organizing things. It just makes you feel so good!

PrincessKatie said...

That is so aweosmes3. I need to see if my dad will come help us build some kidn of shelves. WE ARE BUYING TONS of foo storage and I have no where to put it!

Melissa said...

That is awesome, I'm super impressed by your food storage. I love that you got excited to put everything on the shelves!!! I love the pics with all three on the shelves, made me smile.