July 16, 2009

We're ALL in this Together....

Bruce & Jill Tietjen Family Reunion 2009 - We are all in this Together!!


We all camped out at my sister Jillyn Bingham's yard... they have the acreage.


The Binghams (Blackfoot, ID)
(plus one to come on Dec 25th - Congrats Jillyn)

The Harding's (live in Wyoming now)

The Bedwells (live in Orem, UT)
The Kidds


This year was the 1st year of our Tietjen Family Olympics...



We had a boat building contest
(I don't know why I have such a soar look on my face??)


Then we raced the boats down the canal... except ours... that was way to dramatic for Tietjen, so we didn't race ours.
Egg walking for the kids... they did very good!


Nana and the 4 youngest grandkids
(they all fight to be on her lap)


Me with my two sisters that live in different states... Kim & Brookie

Bapa with Addi and Bryan
My niece Kristie giving me a HUGE hug!!
Kim & I testing Jeff's strength or maybe it was our faith and trust in Jeff
On Saturday morning, July 4th
We held our own Flag Ceremony presented by the Bigham Family

Later that evening we gathered at Freeman Park to watch the Fireworks
Nana & Bapa with all the Grandkids

We played and ate while we waited for dusk and FIREWORKS!!!






We had a very fun Family Reunion
Because of my Grandfather's death both of my sisters from out of town, we able to stay for the week. It was lots of fun to hang out with both families and spend more time with them.



My parents at the Gravesite

No comments: